Three: Meeting up with Richie

Monday, May 24, 2010
Jen’s breath caught in her throat. “I was planning on jeans and a t-shirt, but I can certainly find something shall we say, ‘easier’ if you want.”

“No, no,” Richie said softly, “that’s fine. I can pull the t-shirt up and over your head. Slowly, so my fingertips drag across your skin. Will you be wearing a bra?”

Jen swallowed. “Uh, no?” she said in a small voice.

Richie growled. “Good, baby. That means that after I back you against the wall, I’ll be able to take your nipple in my mouth right away. I like that. Would you like that?”

“Oh yes,” Jen breathed.

“Are you okay, darlin’?”

“Mmm, more than okay,” she answered. “I’m starting to feel all throbby.”

A deep chuckle answered her words. “And just where are you feeling throbby?”

“Where you said you would take me in your mouth.”

“The word, Jennifer. Say the word.”

“My nipples,” she said softly.

“Are you in your bed?”

“Mm-hmmm,” Jen said, burrowing further under the covers. “And it’s so lonely here with out you.”

“Touch your nipples,” Richie whispered into the phone. “Pretend I’m with you; pretend my mouth is on you. Pull gently on first one, then the other. Feel me with you. Can you do that for me?”

The train’s whistle blew long and loud, but Jennifer didn’t hear it. All she could hear was Richie’s voice on the other end of the phone.

She tentatively pinched one nipple between her fingers, and a soft gasp escaped her lips.

“That’s right, baby,” Richie cooed. “And while my mouth’s occupied, I’ll undo the button of your jeans, slide the zipper down slowly, and slide them over your hips. Will they be loose?”

“N-no,” Jen said. “My jeans tend to be snug.”

Richie made a “tsk” noise. “Then I’ll have to interrupt your pleasure to slide them down your legs. But I suppose I can lick my way down your body. Will that be alright?”

“Oh, yes,” Jen whispered, lost in his voice; wrapped up in his words.

“When I strip your jeans off, will your panties be wet?”

“Yes,” Jen said, unable to add any more to that.

“Are they wet now? Check for me.”

“I don’t have to check, I can tell. Yes.”

“I don’t believe you. Check for me. C’mon, Jennifer, darlin’, slide your fingers inside your panties, and let me know if they slide all over you.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Jen did as he asked. “God, Rich, I’m so wet.”

“Good. Now, I’ve got your jeans off, and have to decide, do I tear your panties away and bury my face in your pussy? Or go back to sucking your nipples? Which one do you think I should do?”

Jennifer moaned as a bolt of desire pierced her clit. “Either one, Rich. Either will do it for me. But, I think you should come back up to my nipples so I can open your pants. I want to feel your hard length in my hand. I want to feel it in other places, but in my hand first.” She heard Richie’s quick intake of breath on the other end of the phone, and was sure he was smiling.

“Will you just hold it?”

“No, I’ll push your pants down over your hips, and stroke up and down, tightening my hand around you with each stroke. I want to feel the silky soft skin over the hard rod I know is just for me.”

“Ah, darlin’, it is all just for you.” Jen heard him unzip and re-settle on the bed. Or what she presumed was the bed. At this point, she didn’t care where he was, as long as he was as turned on as she was.

“Are you imagining my hand on you?” she asked him. “Can you feel my skin on yours?”

“God, yes, baby,” Richie grunted as he stroked. “But be careful, I don’t want to cum all over you. I want to cum inside you. I’d better make sure you’re ready for me. Tell me, are you ready for me?”

“Yes, oh God, yes, Rich.”

“Prove it. Slide two fingers inside yourself. Do they go easily?”

Jen did as he bid. “God, y-y-yes, they do.”

“Well then, add a third,” he said. “Now,” he added, when she didn’t answer right away.

“But Rich,” she panted, “I don’t want... Not by myself… I want you to...”

“Do it, darlin’. Cum for me. I love pressing into your body when you’re just over the edge of your first orgasm. You squeeze me so tight, it’s – ” he broke off on a gasp, quickly pulling his hand away from himself. Just a few moments more, and he can have his release, he thought.

“Mmm, and I just love the way that your hardness pushes into me. That my body’s clenching and tightening and closing up and you open me back up. It shatters me.”

“Did you add the third finger?” Richie asked softly.

“I did,” Jen whispered.

Richie took himself in hand again. “Pump yourself hard,” he said. “Imagine they’re my fingers inside of you. You know how I touch you, how I reach deep inside you. Can you feel me?”

“I... You... are you...”

“C’mon, baby,” Richie urged. “Just a little faster. I can’t hold myself back much longer; your hands on my body are magic.”

“God, Rich, I love you.”

“I love you too. I can tell, you’re close, aren’t you?”

“Mmm…”

“Let it go, baby, let the waves take you. Tell me when you’re on the verge...”

“God, Rich, I’m, oh God, I’m – ”

“Pump harder baby, just a little harder. You’re almost ready for me to drive into you. Almost. Come on, baby,” his words were a soft mantra in her ear, urging her forward, speeding her release.

When her orgasm hit, her back arched hard, and the phone fell to the floor. She could hear Richie’s groans through the little speaker as he peaked. She flailed around at the floor, trying to find her phone, and managed to tuck it under her head.

“God, Rich,” she breathed.

“Just think how much better it will be when we’re together,” he answered, his voice thick.

They spoke for a while longer, not really talking about anything, while their heartbeats returned to normal. After a long while, and with her body still humming, Jen said “Good Night” to Richie, and drifted off to sleep.

When she woke up, she was in Ohio. She couldn’t tell of course just from looking out the window, but it was the first thing she asked the steward when she ventured out to get her breakfast. After a much sounder sleep than she thought she would have, thanks to Richie’s call, she was refreshed and ready to be in Chicago.

“Only a few hours to go,” she muttered under her breath as she made her way back to her compartment, breakfast in hand. No sooner had she sat down than her phone started singing.

“What are you doing up so early?” she said by way of greeting, smiling into the phone.

“Just wanted to be sure we woke up together, darlin’,” he answered. “I can’t wait to see you,” he rumbled, shifting in his bed.

The closer they got to Chicago, the antsier Jen became. Finally, the train slowed to a stop, and Chet was knocking on the door. “All set, Ms. Petruzzo?”

“All set, Chet.”

“Great.” He picked up her bags and led the way to the platform. “Excuse me,” he said to a tall man blocking the door.

“Rich!” Jennifer squeaked, and launched herself into his arms. He held her tight against him, squeezing her so hard she couldn’t breathe, but she didn’t care. She was here with him, and that’s all that mattered.

“I see you found your party,” Chet said to her, laughing. “Your train will leave in approximately four hours from platform C.”

Richie unwound one arm from around Jen, slipped some money from his pocket, and pressed it into Chet’s hand. “Thanks for taking such good care of my girl for me.”

“My pleasure, sir,” Chet answered, discreetly sliding the money into his pocket without looking at it. “Have a pleasant journey to LA.”

“Oh,” Richie said, pulling Jen to his chest again, “we will.”

0 comments:

(c) 2008 by TheGoddessHathor